Monday, September 20, 2010

Little Miss Witch

Happy Monday! What a fun filled weekend we had. It was jam packed with activities and no stamping went on at my house. :( So today I will share with you another project that we did at Stamp Club last week. I know I have mentioned it before but this is one of my favorite stamp sets in the catalog and I just had to share it with my Stamp Club ladies. For this card we watercolored with Blender Pens and Classic Ink. We also used Watercolor Paper. The other supplies used are:
Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" Striped Gorsgrain Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride and Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pen, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Black Flourish Designer Jewels, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die, Jet Black Stazon, Whisper White Craft Ink, Sponge, and All Holidays Stamp Set. All of the embossed areas were sponged with the Whisper White Craft Ink to accent the embossing. Doesn't she look like she is ready to Halloween all though she doesn't look like she is going to scare anyone. :) Well, that's it for today. I am hoping to spend a little time stamping today and if so I will post pictures tomorrow of that project. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: