Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Package Card


Good morning, now that it is getting colder (I know some of you might say it is getting cooler but for me it is officially cold. :) I have started to think about Christmas and while I was going through some pictures I came across this card from a swap that I recently participated in. I love the fun colors in the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper. Not your traditional Christmas colors but wow are they fun. I used Blushing Bride as my card base, then layered the Candy Cane DSP. I used the new Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die and the Big Shot to make the cute ric rac out of Real Red Card Stock. Then I made a Tag out of the new Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die and Garden Green Card Stock. The cute little snowman is from the A Cute Christmas Stamp Set. He was stamped with Jet Black Stazon then colored with our Stampin' Write Markers. I used 2 way glue and added just a touch of Dazzling Diamonds along the snow for extra sparkle. Then to finish the card I used Baja Breeze Card Stock and made a snowflake using the new Northern Frost Decorative Strip and the Big Shot. I spritzed the Snowflake with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel to the center of the snowflake. Cute not to complex and great card if you are one of those people that sometimes doesn't get there cards out until after Christmas as this could be a Winter Card. :) Thanks for stopping by and be sure and come back later today as I have another Christmas Card ready to share with you. It features the new Rejoicing in Christmas Stamp Set that I almost didn't buy but decided I couldn't resist. Have a great day and not forget that it isn't to late to join my team of stampers and become a Demonstrator yourself. There are so many great things about being a demonstrator and I would love to talk to you about them all. Plus if you sign up now you get the awesome Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote for FREE! Yep, free. Be back later, Tonya

No comments: