Sunday, September 12, 2010

Halloween Door Prize

Hello, I had a great time Friday night at Patti's workshop and I hope the ladies did too! We made three projects including two Halloween Cards and a Treat Container. For the door prize I decided to keep it Halloween in theme and since I had not used the new Spooky Things Decor Elements I decided to use them and the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper. I had a black 5x7" Frame in my stash of items to alter and I was ready to go. I cut the Old Olive with Basic Black PolkaDots to fit the 5x7 frame and added a Oval that was cut with the Frame, Oval Scallop Big Shot Die out of Tangerine Tango Card Stock texturized with the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Distressing Kit and added some accent to the Spider Web. I also added a strip of Basic Black Card Stock that was punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. To the outside of the glass I added the Oct 31 and them punched out four bats out of Basic Black Card Stock with the Bitty Bat Punch. I added Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to the bats to add a little shimmer and attached them with Mini Glue Dots. I still have plenty of Decor Elements Pieces left and am looking for projects to use them on, so be sure and check back again to see what I make next. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: