Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Greetings!


Good morning, time for another sneak peak and a fun Halloween Card. Now when the new catalog came out I knew I would have to buy the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set. I love the images and since watercoloring is so much fun I just couldn't resist. I have used all the images and they are all great. This little girl is so cute sitting on her pumpkin. I used watercolor crayons and a blender pen to color her. I used Whisper White Card Stock for her base and punched her out with the new 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I love this punch and it is perfect for all the stamps in this set. I added a Eyelet Border Edge around the circle made from Pumpkin Pie Card Stock. The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set and is stamped in Jet Black Stazon then punched out with the Modern Label Punch and then layered on Perfect Plum Card Stock that was cut out with the Big Shot and the Movers and Shapers Die. I added one of the new Glitter Brads in Basic Black to the edge of the sentiment for extra bling. The base of the card is just Basic Black Card Stock that I have added the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Vanilla Smooch Spritz for more sparkle and bling. Really not a hard card to make and if you like to color then this stamp set is a must (in my opinion). I am off to work on our school directory and do some laundry. We are supposed to have three baseball games tonight but they are calling for rain. I figure if I wash the uniform we won't play and if I don't we will. That is just how it works around our house. Have a great day and be sure and stop by tomorrow when I will have another Halloween Card to share with you. Tonya

No comments: