Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Artistic Etchings

I didn't get any project completed today so I was going back through cards that I haven't posted yet and came across this one. I think I did post a card similar but without the inside. I really like this stamp set and should get it out to use again soon. :) The set is Artistic Etchings and the colors I used are Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. I also used Crumb Cake Ink. The inside was really easy to do and I love how well the Scallop Edge Punch coordinates with the stamp set. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Embossing Folder and it really pops on the Basic Black Cards Stock. I little Very Vanilla and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon and the card is complete. This card would be a quick and easy card to make and would look just as nice without the embossing. I am off to do some stamping and listen to it rain. Hope to have new pictures to share tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening. Tonya




No comments: