Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wicked Halloween


Everytime I see this stamp set I think of Wicked the wonderful Broadway Musical that my daughter and I had the opportunity to see last winter while in New York. I loved it and I am falling in love with this stamp set. I didn't think I needed it but now that I have it I am seeing so many possiblities.This is one of the cards that I made thinking I would use for Patti's workshop but I ended up modifying it just a little bit. I used several new items on this card and I love the combo of colors. I used Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock which are also in the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Rich Razzleberry Card Stock was texturized with the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and then I used the Distressing Kit to add some highlights to the web. There are webs stamped across the top of the Old Olive Card Stock. The rest of the images were stamped with Jet Black Stazon. This is my go to Black ink for watercoloring and so much more. I used the Cajun Craze and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers to add some color after stamping the images. I used several punches including the new 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch, the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I little Raven 1/2" Lace Trim that makes me think of a black petticoat that the witch might wear and this card is finished. I have several more projects to share with you and hopefully will have some time tomorrow to type up another post. We had Stamp Club tonight and I have those projects to share as well. Thanks for stopping by and please came back again, Tonya

No comments: