Sunday, September 26, 2010

Elements of Pink


Going through more blog archives and I came across this card that I didn't post or at least I don't think I did. So I thought I would share since I didn't get any pictures taken of the project I completed today. I will share it tomorrow. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and is a great set to own for so many reasons. For this card I used Pretty in Pink and stamped the floral image on the background. Then I used the Scallop Oval Frame and the Big Shot and cut out one Whisper White and one Pretty in Pink Scallop Oval and frame. I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the Whisper White Layer and used Versamark and White Embossing Powder to stamp the floral image in the center of the Oval. I did a little sponging to highlight the flowers and finished the card off with a little Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and the sentiment. If you have this set and haven't used it recently why not pull it and make a new card to send to someone special today. Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will have a 3D project for you and possibly another one later. I will see how much time I get to create tomorrow. Tonya

No comments: