Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fang-tastic


Hello! I hope you are enjoying the Halloween projects this week. This is one of the cards that we made Friday night at Patti's workshop. It is a basic layout that I cased from a swap card I recently received. I really like the Spider Web Impressions Folder and on this card we accented it with the Frost White Shimmer Paint. I used a sponge dauber to apply the Shimmer Paint. The Designer Series Paper is Nite Owl and is in the Holiday Mini. The cute little Vampire is from the Fang-tastic Stamp Set and is available in Clear Mount or Wood Mount. We used Jet Black Stazon, then colored the vampire and bat in with the Blender Pen and Stampin' Write Markers in Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Black, and Basic Gray. I layer of Cajun Craze adds a little more color behind the main image. We used the new Black Waffle Paper and the Decorative Label Punch to accent the sentiment that was punched out with the 1 3/4x 7/8" Oval Punch. To punch out the Waffle Paper you first need to add some support so just SNAIL it to a piece of card stock then punch out. I used Basic Black to match the Waffle Paper. You can also use it to add a ruffle to your cards, I will share one of those another day. Well, I am off busy day with lots going on at our house. If you are interested in learning how to make this card or any of the projects on my blog be sure and contact me. I am always happy to help. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: