Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Holiday Mini Tree

Good morning, I am in the mood to stamp today so this post will be quick. In the Holiday Mini on the back cover there is a tree that was decorated with different circles of card stock, glitter and accessories. Well, I was inspired to make a tree of my own and this is the result. I used the 1" Circle Punch and punched circles out of Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper. I attached them with straight pins and then started adding bling. I added Pearls, and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Bows as well as Chantilly Crochet Trim Bows. I covered the whole tree with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to give it a little sparkle. It was really quite easy to make and I am thinking a whole forest of these would look quite nice as a centerpiece or mantle decoration. You could use any colors of paper to match your decor. Would you like to make your own Holiday Tree? Give me a call and I will be happy to help you get your supplies or you can order online at my website. Well, I am off to stamp or sew. :) Have a great day and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: