Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Tree Coaster

Hello, I know that I have mentioned that Stampin'Up! is now selling Designer Series Fabric but did I mention that each package of Fabric comes with directions for five projects. Well, if I didn't they do and it does. :) Today I thought I would share on of those projects with you. This one was super quick to make and required no sewing machine. The project name is Scalloped Square Coaster, but after making it I think I am going to add some ribbon to the back and make it a Christmas Ornament. Can't you just see this hanging on a tree with other handmade ornaments. The supplies you need are all listed in the Project Guide as well as step by step instructions. I hand sewed this together with traditional thread but you can also use Linen Thread like the instructions call for. Would you like to learn how to make your own Christmas Tree Coaster? Then give me a call and I will be happy to show you how. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions be sure and let me know. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: