Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vintage Razzleberry

Hello, I had a workshop this weekend and one of the cards that we made was this one. I really love these colors together and this set is so pretty. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue and I used the coordinating wheel Very Vintage. The colors for the card are Kraft Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Pale Plum Card Stock, Close to Cocoa Card Stock and Very Vanilla Card Stock. Ink colors are Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad, Pale Plum Classic Stampin' Pad and Close to Cocoa Classic Stamp' Pad. We also used the new Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon and the Modern Label Punch. The punch was layered on the Big Shot Movers and Shapers Coordinating Modern Label Die. See how nicely they layer. Just a few dimensionals and this card is ready to send. I love the sentiment "Life Happens. Love Helps." Do you know someone that could use a few words of encouragement? Why not sent them a handmade card, I guarantee they will appreciate it. Well, I am off to watch Olympics with my older kids before I send them off to bed. We like to keep up with how team US is doing. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya One more thing before I go, Shelli Co-founder of Stampin'Up! is now on Facebook so if you would like to see what she is up to be sure and check it out. I am a fan and can't wait to hear about her upcoming workshops.

No comments: