Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Little Spring time!


Ok, I know that Spring time seems a long way off especially with all the snow we are currently getting but it will arrive at some point, right? I sure hope this is the last of the snow until next winter, I am personally sick of the white stuff, but lets move onto the card and more cheerful thoughts. After finding out that the Heart Treat Cups and coordinating stamp set were going to stay around for a while I just couldn't resist making this cute card. The design is pretty basic and I might add a sentiment but I haven't quite decided yet. I again added a secret door in the card to get the M&M's out. Who wants to tear up a pretty card just to get the chocolate out but you don't want chocolate to go to waste either. So for the supplies: Full Heart Punch (113693), Heart Treat Cups (120435), Sweetheart Stamp Set (wood mount 120415, clear mount 120780), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Lavender Lace Card Stock (101614), So Saffron Card Stock (105118), Old Olive Card Stock (100702), Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad (102277), Lavender Lace Classic Stampin' Pad (101305), Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368). Sorry for the short post but I have spent the day sewing more purses and just have a couple left and I want to get them finished up tonight. Have a great evening and I will be posting a new card tomorrow. I had a super productive Friday and got 7 new cards made. I love days like that. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: