Sunday, February 28, 2010

Treats for the team!

Hello and Happy Sunday! Today I want to share my sewing project for the week. I needed to do treat bags for my daughter's gymnastics team mates for this weekends meet and she asked if I would make them Scallop Square Purses. Of course I was happy to do so, she just needed to pick out the fabric. After looking at several locations she choose the bright daisies and four solid fabrics to coordinate with the daisies. Each girl's bag is different and they have lots of goodies inside. They are so bright and cute I hope the girls like them as much as we do. This size is a little smaller than the other two bags I have shown you. They only have 14 scallop squares total with the front being just four squares. If you have any questions about how I made these please let me know.
Finally today is the last day to place an order for the I {heart} Hearts Stamp Set if you want $2 to go to the Red Cross Haitian Relief and Recovery Fund. I will have a final total of the amount donated later this week for you. Thank you to all of you that have ordered the set. Also I will be getting my February Thank You Card sent this week to everyone that placed and order with me this month. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: