Monday, February 22, 2010

Time is running out to help the Red Cross!

Yes, I know that I have been showing a lot of cards with the I {heart} Hearts Stamp Set but time is running out to purchase your set to help the Red Cross Haitian Relief so here is one more card just in case you haven't decided that you can't bear to be without this set. We did this card at a workshop that I had this past weekend. It uses quite a few of the Occasions Mini items and it really a lot of fun to make. So here is the list of supplies: Pretty in Pink Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Close to Cocoa Card Stock, Melon Mambo Card Stock, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad, Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Whimsical Words Stamp Set, Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, and the Big Shot. I think this would make a great Anniversary Card, Wedding or just any occasions really. Change the sentiment and you have a perfect new baby card for a little girl. There are so many possibilities with this set. If you would like to purchase the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set and you are in the USA and don't currently have a demonstrator I would be happy to help you. Remember $2 from the sell of every set goes to the Red Cross but it is only until Feb. 28 so time really is running out.
Well, I am off to finish a sewing project that I started yesterday. I can't share until next week as it is a surprise for a great group of girls I know and love. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: