Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heart Treat Cups Still Available!

Hello, it's Thursday and the week is flying by. I am super excited about this weekend as I have a workshop with a group of new ladies. I love to introduce people to stamping and especially Stampin'Up! It really is a fantastic company and I love all their products including the super cute Heart Treat Cups (120435) that I am showing you today.The Heart Treat Cups are super affordable. You receive 12 cups for only $2.95. Stampin'Up! announced yesterday that these will be available until July and are also going to be available in the new catalog. This includes the Sweetheart Stamp Set ( wood mount 120415, clear mount 120780) shown on the cards here. These are my daughters Valentine's Cards for her classmates and gymnastics team. She designed these herself and I really like how they turned out. The fun part about these card is that the tab on the right side of the card, made with the Round Tab Punch (108340) pulls out to reveal a message and also to allow the recipient to remove the candy without destroying the card. To punch out the heart and allow the Heart Treat Cup to fit in the card you will need the Full Heart Punch (113693). She also used the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set which is the message on the pull tab. It says friend in the center of the heart. The boys received Bermuda Bay Card Stock bases and the girls received Melon Mambo Card Stock bases. The cards are only a 3" x 3" size when finished but that is perfect for the Heart Treat Cups. You can add whatever you would like in the cups including the M&M's that my daughter chose. There is a flower stem included in the stamp set also and it would make fun spring cards or Easter cards. Lots of ideas floating around for these cute cups.
Thanks for stopping by today and if you have any questions be sure and leave me a comment or you can just leave a comment for the fun of it. I love to hear from you. Have a great day, Tonya



2 comments:

loriehall said...

Kaylee--These are SO CUTE AND CREATIVE!!! Awesome job!

Beth said...

Great Valentine's cards! I love that you can get to the goodies without tearing up the card.