Monday, February 1, 2010

Pretty In Pink Just For You!

Sorry for the late post the day just sort of got away from me. Today we have a guest designer. My daughter made the card I am sharing with you today. She likes to design and make cards and wants to some day be a demonstrator. I sure hope she lets me be her upline. She needed Thank You Notes for her class to send out. This is the card she made. She started with a base of Pretty in Pink Card Stock (100459), then using the Medallion Background Stamp (115223) she stamped it twice with Pretty In Pink Classic Ink (101301) once on the base of the card and once on scrap Pretty In Pink Card Stock. She then punched out the scrap piece with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004). She used the Thank You Kindly Stamp Set (111700), which is an extra Sale-a-bration choice. The Thank You was stamped in Basic Gray Classic Ink (109120). Then to add a little extra pop she used the Circle Scissor Plus (112530) and cut out a 2" Circle from Basic Gray Card Stock (108692) and add it behind the Punched out Circle. Simple yet pretty, pretty in pink in fact. I am off to work on the Customer Thank You's for January which will be going out to everyone that placed an order with me whether it be online or directly. I have all the cards started just need to finish them up. I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you. I want to thank my daughter for letting me share her work with you. I am sure that she will be back with another project. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: