Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Baby Fun!

Good morning, hope you are having a great weekend. The sun is shining which is a big plus. A couple of days ago I shared a card that I had CASE'd from one that Renee VanStralen had made. This is the second card that I had made that day using the same layout. The base is Pretty in Pink Card Stock, I also used Whisper White and Rose Red Card Stock, the Designer Series Paper is from Tea Party. I used two stamp sets Fox and Friends and Family Phrases. The ribbon is Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon and there are three punches used on this card, the Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I inked up the whale with the Pretty in Pink and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers. It is really hard to see in this picture but on the upper part of the card I have stamped happy new baby in Pretty in Pink Classic Ink. Nothing to fancy about the card just simple and sweet.
I am off to finish getting kids ready for the day. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: