Thursday, February 25, 2010

Monkeying Around!

Good evening! I have found that this week it is just easier to post of an evening after all the activities of the day are done. Hopefully next week I will be back posting during the day but this works for now. I recently received my Stampin' Success Magazine and there was a article about Renee VanStralen and a really cute card with the Fox and Friends Stamp Set and I just couldn't resist CASEing it. Now for those of you wondering was Stampin' Success is, it is a great monthly Magazine that Stampin'UP! puts out. How do you receive it well, all you have to do is sign up to be a Demonstrator. It is just one of the great perks of being a Demonstrator. The layout is the same but I made a few changes and took off a layer or two. I used the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper and Taken with Teal Card Stock, Fox and Friends Stamp Set, Family Phrases Stamp Set, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Whisper White Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon. After making

the outside of the card I just couldn't resist added a few monkeys on the inside too. They are just so cute and playful. This would make a great birthday card for a little boy or girl. I also used the Scallop Edge Punch on the inside of the card just to finish off the Whisper White card Stock. I made another card in a similar layout but for a new baby. Maybe I will share it tomorrow.
Well, I am off to watch a little more Olympics before I call it a night. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: