Friday, February 19, 2010

More Vintage Vogue


Good morning, what a dreary yucky day. I hope that this weather doesn't affect all the activities that our family has planned for this weekend. I really want Spring to arrive, but enough about the weather. I have a new card to share with you today. It has a lot of detail to it and was fun to make. Lets get started with the supplies: Vintage Vogue Stamp Set ( wood mount 117690 or clear mount 118598), Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel (117693), Jumbo Handle (103661), Kraft Card Stock (102125), Not Quite Navy Card Stock (101722), Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316), Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad (102277), Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad (115659), Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad (103008), Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad (103139), Old Olive Stampin Write Marker (100079), Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker (100072), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (109068), Eyelet Border Punch (113692), Crimper (101618)
The base is of course Kraft Card Stock which I rolled the Very Vintage Wheel across the bottom of the card. I then used the Eyelet Border Punch to make a Not Quite Navy Strip to go across the center of the card. This was Crimped before I added it to the card. I used Sticky Strip to attach the Not Quite Navy Card Stock to the card folding it as I went to give it a ruffled looked. I then added the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon around the card and tied it with a knot. I stamped the Life Happens. Love Helps. first on the Very Vanilla Card Stock then used the Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the vine and stamp it twice on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. I then stamped the flowers and leaf on scrap Very Vanilla and cut them out with my paper snips. They were added to the card with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin Dimensionals and there you have the finished card. It looks more complex than it is.
Well, I have a long list of things to accomplish today and one of them is to stamp. I haven't found much time to do that this week so I need to get back into my craft room. Have a great weekend and be sure and stop by and see what I have been making. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: