Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I like to move it move it!

Hello to all! Hope you are having a great week. Today I would like to share with you a project we did last week at Stamp Club. Now I didn't come up with the idea of using the Movers and Shapers Die and just cutting out half of it myself. I saw a video on a blog that I follow, Stamping with Roxy. After I saw the video I just knew that I had to share it with my Stamp Club ladies so that they would use their Movers and Shapers Dies more. So here are the supplies we used for the card. Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Movers & Shapers Curly Label Die (114506), Punch Windows Magnetic Movers and Shapers (115953), Taken with Teal Card Stock (101584), Taken with Teal Classic Stampin' Pad (103257), Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (105216), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Eyelet Border Punch (113692), Fine Flourish
Stamp (115709), Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287), I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set ( wood mount 117010, Clear Mount 118571), Full Heart Punch (113693). The base of the card stock is cut 4 1/4" x 11 and then scored at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4" which will be the front of the card. After cutting out the heart shape we stamped the front panel with the Fine Flourish in Taken With Teal Classic Ink. We stamped the Friend heart
on Whisper White and punched it out with the Full Heart Punch then added it to the center of the card. The Satin Ribbon was tied around the heart opening and knotted. The inside was decorated with Whisper White and Sweet Pea Designer Series paper. Not a difficult card but one that makes people stop and wonder how you cut out just half of the hear. I really like that it has a non Valentine's feel and would be perfect to send to a friend that need a pick me up or just needs to know that you are thinking of them. This card would make a great workshop card as it is fun for beginner or advanced stampers. Call me if you would like to make this card at your workshop. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you stop by again, Tonya

No comments: