Monday, March 1, 2010

New Digital Downloads Available!








120172 Spring Shades Designer Series Paper- Digital Download $4.95




121063 Satin Ribbon - Digital Download $3.95

120171 Mini Project Boxes- Digital Download $1.95
I am happy to let you know that Stampin'Up! has three new Digital Downloads available starting today. This make the perfect addition to your current My Digital Studio projects and they include a new 3D box pattern. I can't wait to try that one out. I have posted pictures above so that you can see what is included. All you need to do is place your order and you are ready to download them directly to your computer. It is so fast and easy! If you have any questions please let me know. I am always happy to help. Have a great day, Tonya

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just bought the mini boxes - thanks!