Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Workshop Happiness Always



Good morning! I already posted about the new digital downloads that are available today so if you would like to see those please scroll down. Today's card is one that we did at my workshop Friday. I wanted to use the Fifth Avenue Floral set but wanted to keep the technique simple since it was a workshop. The layout is similar to another card which I will share later with you. The supplies we used are Bravo Burgandy, Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Pink Pirouette Card Stock and Classic Ink Pad, Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad, Saraha Sand Card Stock and Very Vanilla Card Stock. We used the Happy Greetings Stamp Set and the Scallop Trim Border Punch. This card makes a really quick and easy wedding card and can be changed to match the colors of any wedding.

Today is a creating day for me so I had better get busy and start stamping. I have at least four projects that I want to complete and then of course share with you. :) Thanks for stopping by today and as always let me know if I can be of any help. Tonya

No comments: