Thursday, July 28, 2011

Christmas Box



How would you like to get the supplies to make this beautiful box? What if I told you that you could get the supplies for free? Are you interested? Well, it is available for free but you only have until July 31st to get it. Stampin'Up! is running a great special right now that includes two stamp sets, four classic stamp pads, 1 assorted package of 8 1/2"x 11" Card Stock, 1 package of Designer Series Paper, 1 Roll of 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, 20 Note Cards, Clear Mount Block C, 1 Blender Pen and a SNAIL Adhesive for only $99 this price also includes business supplies to help you start your own business. Not interested in starting a Stampin'UP! business that's okay we can work something out with the supplies. The best part is not only do you get all the wonderful Stampin'Up! products, which includes the Christmas Project shown above but you will also receive the Stampin' Success Magazine each month, have access to Stampin' Connections (which is a wonderful online site where demonstrators share their ideas), receive 30% commission on your first order if placed within 45 days, and you have until January 2012 to decide if you want to continue as a demonstrator or just drop nothing else to do and you get to keep all the supplies. In addition I will help you host your first workshop, by planning the projects, presenting and you get all the orders. Whether you have been a demonstrator before or just joining for the first time this offer is open to you.

My goal is to add at least one new downline this month and I would love it if you would help me meet this goal. Call or email me if you have any questions. I am so happy I made the decision to sign up and I was only doing it for the discount and almost 7 years later I am still loving the discount but more than that I love all the new people that Stampin'Up! has allowed me to meet and become friends with. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to talk to you soon, Tonya

No comments: