Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas in July

Good morning, I know that across much of the country there is a heat wave and we too are affected by it here in the Midwest but I am holding my Christmas in July Card Class this Friday and maybe the thought of Christmas will help cool us off. Today is the final day to let me know if you are attending or not. You can email or even leave me a message here if you would like to attend. This card is a case from the Catalog except the sample in the catalog is a framed art piece and I wanted a simple card. There is only one stamp set used and the supplies are pretty simple too. You will need the Something for Christmas Stamp, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Early Espresso Card Stock, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive and Marina Mist Stampin Write Markers, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. The Stamp is in the Ala Carte section and is only $9.95. Each person will make 3 of this card and 3 of the other 3 designs for a total of 12 cards. The cost is only $15 with envelopes including in the cost.
I will share another card tomorrow but until then have a great day and try and stay cool. Maybe just stay inside and stamp. ;) Thanks for stopping by today, Tonya

No comments: