Monday, July 18, 2011

Workshop Card and a Great Deal!



Good morning, Wow what a weekend! It was a lot of fun and I am ready to tackle the week ahead. I have a great deal for you today and a fun card we did at a workshop I had on Friday night. Thanks Carla and family for hosting and for such a fun evening. :) First for the card it uses a new stamp set and new Designer Series Paper. The Stamp set is Easy Events and covers so many events in your life. Like Birthdays, Christmas, Weddings, new Babies and more. This is a great starter set for someone that is new to stamping. The Designer Series Paper is Just Add Cake and has so many fun colors that sometimes it is hard to pick which ones to use. I used Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso and Poppy Parade. The image was stamped with Basic Gray so the image could be watercolored. This gave everyone the chance to try out the Aquapainter and the Blender Pens. We also added Dazzling Diamonds with 2 Way Glue. See the cute scallop border below the designer paper? That was created by punching out 3/4" Circle and mounting them behind the paper. Love the look and it was so simple to create. A little 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon was added to just below the image and it was added to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Now for the great deal. This stamp set and Designer Series Paper are all part of our Limited Time $99 Starter Kit. This kit is only available in July and contains over $185 worth of supplies. Now some of you might be wanting to earn extra income or just want a discount on our great products but did you know that you can get the kit and not purchase another item, but if you would like to make this a business then I have an extra offer for you. When you get your kit through me and join my team of demonstrators I will help you with your first workshop or open house. If you are local I will attend your event and help you with your presentation and display. If you are out of town then I will help you with project ideas to help you get started. I would really love to add you to my team so please give me a call to find out more and signing up is easy and can all be done online. Even if you aren't in the area I can still help you start your business. Well, I am off to meet my friend Sarah and hear all about Convention and get my goodies from her. So I will have news to share with you later. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: