Monday, July 11, 2011

Technique Swap-Faux Mother of Pearl

Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been busy making cards for a technique swap at Convention. I am not going this year but my friend Sarah is and she is taking the swaps for me so I have new ideas to share with you. This is one of the cards that I made for the Faux Mother of Pearl Swap. The supplies I am using are Calypso Coral Card Stock, Glossy White Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Top Note Bigz Die, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Jet Black Stazon, Calypso Coral Classic Ink, Always Artichoke Classic Ink, So Saffron Classic Ink, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon , and Aquapainter. I am going to keep this post short as I have Stamp Club projects to cut and more projects on my list to design. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya



No comments: