Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yet another Quilted Bag



Good afternoon, I seem to be in a stamping slump right now. I guess because I don't have a upcoming project that I need my MOJO has taken a few days off and instead of show you the last Christmas card I thought I would share with you another Teacher's bag that I made in May. I really like the prints I used in this bag and should go back and see if they have any more. I am in the mood to sew so maybe I should just switch for a day or two. This bag uses the Scallop Square Clear Die which allows me to cut out several layers at one time and makes getting to the sewing stage so much faster. Would you like to see how the Big shot works with fabric, metal or cork? Give me a call and we can schedule a private demonstration. Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: