Saturday, July 30, 2011

Easy Events Thank you!

Good morning, well I was just to tired last night after our final evening of Vacation Bible School to post so I will share with you today a new card I made from the Easy Events Stamp Set. Yes, I really do like this set. I wondered when I first ordered it but I knew I needed a set that would work for multiple occassions and this one fits the bill. It is also one of the sets that is in the Special $99 Starter Kit that ends tomorrow. Getting your Starter Kit is as easy as going online. No paperwork to fill out or mail in and once you have signed up online your kit will soon be on its way to your doorstep. Now back to the card. The base is Peach Parfait and it is texturized with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. I used just a little bit of the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. The flowers are stamped with the Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad on Whisper White Card Stock that we cut out with the Circle #2 Originals Dies and the Big Shot. To make the flowers So Saffron in color I stamped the flowers again on So Saffron Card Stock then cut them out with the Paper Snips and to add just a bit of dimension and shine a covered them with Crystal Effects after I added them to the card. The Circle is added to a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch that in made from Marina Mist Card Stock. Other than waiting for the Crystal Effects to dry this is a pretty quick card and is one that I could easy show you at a workshop. Do you need a night out with the friends? If so then give me a call and we can set up a party just for you. Thanks for stopping by today, I have a long to do this so I had better run. I hope you stop by again, Tonya

No comments: