Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Parade!

Good afternoon! Third post for the day and I have been stamping today. Nothing finished right now but hopefully by the time the day is done I will have at least one project done. Today's card is one of the ones we did at My New Catalog Open House and it features new Designer Series Paper and a new Punch which I am really enjoying!
The supplies for the card are:
Poppy Parade Card Stock, Early Espresso Card Stock, Wild Wasabi Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Embossing Folder, and the Pretty Postage Stamp Set. All supplies can be purchased online or by giving me a call to place your order.
Thanks for stopping by yet again tonight. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase one of the product shares. Tonya

No comments: