Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5th Digital Downloads

Good morning! I hope you enjoyed a safe and wonderful 4th of July. We had a great weekend with our celebration being on Sunday so yesterday was a relaxing day at home. I will have multiple posts today as I have lots to share but first I wanted share the new Digital Downloads that are available to purchase starting today. To check them out you can head over to here. Also for those of you that have My Digital Studio, there is a new upload available for free that updates. You can check out the updates and more info on My Digital Studio at mydigitalstudio.net this site is available for both Demonstrators and Customers. There are lots of great ideas and tips on the site and it is free to signup. Thanks and be sure and check my upcoming posts which will include a new card and all my product share info. Tonya

No comments: