Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Favor!


Good evening, what a fun evening tonight at Stamp Club! Love getting together to stamp and chat with everyone. Tomorrow night is another fun Stamp Club night, so more fun with the ladies. Tonight I am going to share a wedding favor that I recently made for a sample for a upcoming wedding. We aren't going with this idea so I thought I would share it with you now. The colors are Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Whisper White and Basic Black. The other supplies are the Matchbox Bigx XL Die, Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 5-Petal Punch, Doily Triple Layer Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Oval All Stamp Set, Clear Rhinestone Brads, and Frost White Shimmer Paint. I love the Shimmer Paint, add just a bit to Rubbing Alcohol in a Spray Bottle and you have a great way to add shimmer and shine to any project. You can really see it on this one and it really adds a touch of elegance to any project. Well, I am off I hear my stamps calling my name and I get some new items tomorrow. I can't wait to play with them. :) Thanks for stopping by and as always let me know if I can help you in any way. Tonya


No comments: