Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pennant Parade



Good morning, sorry for not posting last night I had every intention of doing so after club but I some how got busy doing other things and forgot. Today's card is one that we made at club this week and uses a fun new stamp set that I recommend everyone should get ;) and of course you need to coordinating punch. This card is pretty simple to make and would be a fun one to make in lots of different colors just to have on hand for those birthday's that pop up and you forgot a card. For this card we used Crumb Cake Card Stock for the base and Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, and Island Indigo which is one of the new In Colors for 2011-2012. Isn't it pretty. I love the new ruffled ribbon in Island Indigo and need to figure out a project just for the ribbon. So the other supplies are Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Versamark, Classic Ink Pads in the three colors and the Pennant Parade Stamp Set. Oh, I almost forgot that I added Rhinestones to the center of the circles too, just for a little bling. We will be using this stamp set at my upcoming Christmas In July Class which is next Friday. Pennant Parade is such a verstile stamp set take a look and then give me a call or order your set today.

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know if I can help you with any of your Stampin'UP! questions. Tonya

No comments: