Friday, July 29, 2011

Join in July for Just $99 and Get a FREE Project Kit

I mentioned yesterday the Christmas Box that you can receive free if you sign up this month to become a demonstrator. Well, Shelli (aka the cofounder of Stampin'Up!) posted this video of the box and the other supplies you receive in the Special $99 Starter Kit. I just had to share with you. One of the highlights of my first Stampin'Up! event which was Regionals was to meet Shelli and get my picture taken with her. She is such a wonderfully sweet person and I always look forward to the chance to see her whenever I am at a Stampin'UP! event. If you join the Stampin'Up! family you could meet Shelli next year at Convention. Give me a call and we can talk about what a great opportunity the Special $99 Starter Kit is. Sign up is easy and you can do it online in no time at all. Have a great day and I will be posting a card later this evening. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: