Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Product Shares!

I love the start of the new catalog with all the new items that are available to purchase but to purchase them all can get costly and I have little patience to wait for the next month. :) Probably why I became a Demonstrator. With that in mind I started doing product shares. These allow you to sample all the new products with out breaking the bank. This year I am offering several options which include.
Designer Series Paper Share: This share includes the Designer Series Papers on pages 184-185, and 186 with the exception of the Pattern Designer Series Paper Stack which are a carryover from last year. There are 78 6" x 6" sheets of Designer Series Paper for the cost of $20. This price does not include shipping if you are not a local customer but I will ship the cheapest option and will let you know the cost before I ship.
Ribbon Shares:
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Share includes 1 yard of each of 10 colors for only $8.25.
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon includes 1 yard of all 5 colors for $5.75
Taffeta Ribbon Share which includes both the new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and the new 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon colors. 9 new ribbon colors 1 yard of each for only $7.00
Grosgrain Ribbon Share: Includes the new 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and the new 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Colors. There are 11 new colors, 1 yard of each for $9.70
Denim and Satin Ribbon Share: It includes 1 yard of the new Denim Jean Ribbons and 1 yard of the 3 new Satin ribbons for only $3.70
If you would like to get all the new ribbons which is 40 yards of ribbon the cost is only $30. I will order the shares as they fill so please let me know if you are interested. Just like the Designer Series Paper Share I will let you know a shipping cost prior to your order being placed if you are not a local customer.
Thank and stop by later today when I will have a new card to share with you. Thanks and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: