Friday, July 1, 2011

PaperCrafter Case!

Hello! Today is a BIG Day for Stampin'Up! and everyone that loves their products. Today is the first day of the new Catalog Sales Period. If you don't have a new catalog what are you waiting for give me a call and I will get you one ASAP. Today's card uses new products that are available starting today. I saw this layout in my resent PaperCrafters Magazine and since Stampin'Up! just released a new Pennant Punch and matching Stamp Set I just couldn't resist casing it. To make this card you will need to following supplies:



Pennant Parade Stamp Set (122740 Wood) (122742 Clear), Thank You Kindly (111700), Pool Party Card Stock (122924), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad (119670), Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad (122939), Basic Rhinestones Jewels (119246) Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (123124), Petite Pennant Builder (122361), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates (114512), Petal Cone Bigz L Die (121810).
I really like this layout and plan on making one of these cards for each of my customers that order from me this week. I will probably try other color combos but will stick with the new In Colors. I put a picture below of the card with the cover of my PaperCrafters magazine so that you can see the comparison.


I will be posting my Product Shares soon so please stop by again to see how you can get a wide variety of new ribbons, Designer Series Papers and the In Colors. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya


No comments: