Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Turtle Time

Good evening! When I was working on the Baby Shower Invites that I showed you last week I decided to case a layout from the 2010-2011 Catalog and make another card with the cute little turtle. I started with a base of Pear Pizzazz and added some Perfect Polka Dot Texture with the Big Shot. I then added some Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Series Paper and Old Olive Card Stock in strips to the center of the card. I stamed the turtle from Fox and Friends using Old Olive and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers to ink him up. I colored a few of his spots with the So Saffron and Bashful Blue Stampin' Write Marker before I punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch. I added the oval to the center of the strips and it makes a nice focal point. I added a sentiment (which is now retired) to the bottom by stamping it on Pear Pizzazz Card Stock and then punching it out with the Word Window Punch. All ready to send to a new baby or add to a shower gift.
Today I have been busy working on swap cards and have one more design to go before Monday, plus I have Christmas Card ideas floating around so I will have details soon on my Christmas In July Class. Thanks for stopping by, if you haven't all ready checked out my Product Shares please scroll down and take a look. Enjoy the rest of your day, Tonya

1 comment:

Brandy said...

WE LOVE TURTLES!!!