Monday, July 25, 2011

Easy Christmas!



Hello and good afternoon! I hope you had a great weekend, I enjoyed ours quite a bit and had a great time at Friday's Christmas in July Class. Today's card is another card from the class and is made with the Easy Events Stamp Set which is new and included in the $99 Starter Kit that is only available until the end of the month. The other supplies are Crumb Cake Card Stock, Real Red Card Stock, Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Card Stock, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad, Real Red and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

If you couldn't make it to Friday's class don't worry I will be doing another Christmas class in the future so watch for dates on my calendar.

I am going to try and stamp today for a little while not sure how much I will get done but I do still have a few cards to share with you even if I don't get a project done. ;) Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: