Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

Good afternoon! First let me remind you that there is only a day left to order from the current Catalog. If there is something that you would like to order and you haven't done so please head over to my website and place your online order or give me a call so I can place your order for you. I don't want you to miss out.
Today's project is a Baby Shower Invite that I recently did for a friend. Her sister is expecting her first baby and she wanted invites for a boy. She send me a picture of some things that fit the theme and I got busy making a sample that included blues, greens, brown and turtles. After she approved the first one I just had to get the rest made. I am happy to report they are done and ready for my friend to send out. The supplies include: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, and Old Olive Card Stock. The Fox and Friends Stamp Set, a couple of retired sets, the new Pennant Punch and the Word Window Punch, Old Olive and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers and the Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, and Old Olive Classic Ink Pads. I added a turtle to the front of each envelope also just to add interest. If you would like help making your event special with handmade invites or party favors please let me know. I would love the opportunity to help make your event special. :)
We have another evening of baseball so I had better run. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day, Tonya

No comments: