Monday, August 2, 2010

Convention Open House

Happy Monday to You! This week is gearing up to be a fun week, but so was last week with Vacation Bible School at church. Everyday was something new and exciting and I really enjoyed spending time with the preschoolers. I also held my Convention Open House this weekend, thank you to everyone that came by. I thought I would share some pictures with you today from the open house. The first is of my Swap Display. This is most but not all of the cards I received in Swaps while at convention. The next picture is of our new Pop Up! Trash Cans that have the Stampin'Up! Logo on the side. The are great to have setting out for classes or workshops so all the scraps are easily contained. I have been using this one since I got back and I really like it. I had several display areas set up and the one below is of all the cards we did while at convention and a few other goodies like the cute flowered shopping bag (book a workshop during August and you will receive one as part of your thank you) and if you look closely there is Stampin'Up! Salt Water Taffy. This was made especially for Stampin'Up! in three of our colors Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo and Pear Piazzazz.










Here is a close up of the shopping bag, the owl is actually a tag and there are flowers on all four sides of the bag. It really is super sturdy and would be great to hold groceries or stamp supplies.







On this table is our new Greenhouse Gala Supply Tote, Cherry Cobbler Stampin'Up! T-shirt and the Greenhouse Gala Ruler. There were other items but the pictures were don't great and I will retake them and add more in a later post. I am working on a new Locker Caddy for an upcoming class and will be sure and post it when it is finished. If you have a teen or tween age son or daughter who might be interested in making their own locker caddy before school starts let me know and I will get them signed up for the class. Thanks for stopping by and as always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am always happy to help. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: