Monday, August 23, 2010

Custom Glass Blocks

Sorry I have been quiet for a few days. I have been super busy with custom jobs and swaps from the upcoming new Holiday Mini! If you haven't received one yet and you are a local customer give me a call this is one mini you do not want to miss out on. It is filled with so many new and exciting products. I will share the swap cards with you another day but for now I have a Etched Glass Block that I was asked to do for an upcoming wedding. The bride is going to use these for the center pieces at their reception. She is going to add lights inside and a bow but I think it is gorgeous just like this! I have done these as a glass a few years ago and am looking at my calendar to do them again, probably late October or early November before all the Holiday rush begins. If you don't want to make your own but would like me to make it for you just contact me and we can work out the details. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you come back again! Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: