Thursday, July 29, 2010

Convention Roomies!

I borrowed this picture from my wonderful roomies Facebook page with permission of course. :) I had the best time with my wonderful room mates. They were so much fun and even though only Sarah and I knew each other before we arrived in Salt Lake City it was like we knew each other forever. Thanks again ladies for letting me room with you. Let me know when we can do it again.

Tara was also kind enough to send me a photo of my Five Year Walk. I had been looking forward to this walk since last year when I realized that I couldn't do my walk. There were quite a few of us walking this year but every year is different. I can hardly wait to see what my ten year walk will be like. I know that it will be here before I am ready.
I have so much more to share with you but unfortunately it will have to wait for another day as I am ready to call it a night.
If you are interested in seeing more from Convention and are in the area then be sure and stop by my Convention Open House. I will have projects for you to do that are straight from Convention, card swaps to share and so much more. Thanks for stopping by! Tonya

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very cool! Congrats!