Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun and Funky Bag!


Good morning, I found yet another picture of one of the book bags I made at the end of the year for one of our wonderful teachers. This one was my middle son's teacher's bag. I had the kids pick out the fabric and I really like how these all came together. I haven't been sewing lately but just looking at this bag makes me want to go by fabric and get busy sewing again. I hope the teachers are enjoying their bags and that they get lots of use out of them whether it is for school or personal use. I made a bag similar in size to this one for convention and it worked great to help carry around swaps and such. Well, I had better run I have four wonderful girls coming over this morning to make locker caddies. I will try and remember to take a few pictures of their projects so I can share with you later. They are using the fun and cheery Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper. :) It makes me happy just looking at the paper! Have a great day and be sure and stop back by later today as I am working on pictures of our Stamp Club Projects. If you would like to have a bag like one of these contact me and I will be happy to make it for you. Thanks and have a great day, Tonya



1 comment:

Rose Castillo said...

I love the fabric on the bag. Too cute! I wish I knew how to sew. I wanted to take a class but Eric is afriad I might come home with a sewing machine and we don't have the room for it. TFS!