Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shimmer Plum


Busy week at our house, I have had Stamp Club and Locker Caddy Classes this week and while I do have projects to share with you I just haven't found the time to take the pictures and edit them for publication. I hope to squeeze that in tomorrow. So for today I thought I would share a card I did a while back. There is a little bit of retired ribbon but other than that I think the card is easy to duplicate. Can you see all the sparkle on the card? That is from the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz that I added to the card. It really is pretty and adds so much to a card. The stamp set is Elements of Style which is one of my favorites. The colors that were used in the card are Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Basic Gray. I used the Aquapainter and the Classic Stamp Pads to color in the Floral Image. The design on the card base is also from the Elements of Style Stamp Set and is Perfect Plum Classic Ink on Perfect Plum Card Stock. The main image is cut out with the Top Note Die in Whisper White Card Stock and again with Basic Gray Card Stock. The Whisper White Top Note is trimmed so that it is smaller and layers with the Basic Gray Top Note. The Ribbon is Basic Gray Taffeta which is retired but the new Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon would work great in its place. If you have any questions about the card please leave me a comment. Just a couple of reminders the Summer Mini Catalog sales period ends at the end of the August as well as the extra Hostess Benefits if your workshop total is over $350. There is still time to schedule your workshop or book party so that you can earn extra free merchandise. Thanks for stopping by and please come back again. Tonya

1 comment:

Debbie Flattum said...

Love the smooch spritz; very elegant. Thanks for sharing.