Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick and Easy Birthday Card


Good morning it is Monday and after a weekend of no stamping I am ready to start making some new cards and other projects. Today's card is a quick and easy one that I made last week. It features the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper that is only available through tomorrow. September is a big birthday month in our family and I need lots of cards. I am not sure this one will be used for this month but it really would be great to make a bunch up with different Designer Series Papers and have on hand just in case a birthday creeps up on you. Not that that ever happens at our house. The stamp set I used is Afterthoughts and is a level 1 hostess set which is super easy to earn with a $150 party or order. The rest of the card consists of So Saffron Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers, 5/8" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon and the Curly Label Punch. The window of the card was made with the Big Shot and the Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die. I am going to keep this short so I can head off to stamp and make some more cards. Check out my Anniversary Special that is going on today and tomorrow in the post below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: