Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christmas Sneak Peak


Hello! Today's post is a sneak peak from the upcoming Holiday Mini! I am super excited about it and the new products that are available, including fabric, yep fabric that matches with our Designer Series Paper. How GREAT is that!!! I hope it is a trend of more to come but if not I will enjoy the fabric for the next four months. No fabric on today's card but it does use a new set A Cute Christmas. This is a simple 4 1/4" square card. I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake Card Stock. The image was stamped with Basic Gray Classic Ink and then watercolored with So Saffron, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers and the AquaPainter. To finish off the card I used the 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon and a Cherry Cobbler Button. Cute and simple and most of all easy to make a lot off if you have a long Christmas Card List. This card would be perfect to do at a workshop and you could even earn this set free with your hostess benefits. Contact me to schedule stamping time with your friends. Well, I am off shortly to take the boys to school and start my day. Hope you have a great one and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: