Monday, August 30, 2010

More Fun and Fast Birthday Cards!


Good afternoon, I don't usually post two projects in one day but since this uses the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper that will not be available after tomorrow I thought I would share it with you today. It is another Fast and Simple Birthday card that I made today. I made two others that I will share with you tomorrow. I used Pumpkin Pie Card Stock for the base and added Polka Dots to the top with the Polka Dot Texture Impressions Folder (just on the top half). I cut the Designer Series Paper into strips and then staggered them. The name of the technique is escaping me at this moment but I will add it later. Then to finish off the card I used the Perfect Punches Stamp Set and the Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the image then punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch. I added a Pumpkin Pie flower button with a Mini Glue Dot just because the swirl under the Happy Birthday reminded me of a flower stem. Now I have another Birthday card ready to send out. Hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening, Tonya

No comments: