Monday, August 16, 2010

Just Believe Anniversary Card


  • Hello and Good morning, we had a busy and fun weekend that included an anniversary party for my Aunt and Uncle. They have been married 40 years. Of course they needed a special card to mark so I made this one that is again an Easel Card. I really like this style and it makes such a nice presentation. The card only uses two colors which are Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. I really like the new Cherry Cobbler and can't wait to use it on Christmas Cards. Yes, I am already thinking Christmas! It will be here before we know it. The only stamp set used was Just Believe which I received at Convention. The main image was stamped four times with the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stamp Pad. once on the Very Vanilla and three times across the front of the card front. The smaller floral image was stamped on the inside of the card and also on the envelope for a nice finished look. The sentiment is also from the Just Believe Stamp Set and after stamping it on a scrap piece of card stock it was punched out with the Modern Label Punch and attached with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a small pearl to the center of one flower on the main image and rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch. A little Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and this card is finished. We also made this card at Stamp Club this last week and it would be a great workshop card. If you are interested in making this card yourself just give me a call and we can set up a private class for you and your friends. Well, I am off to spend some time with my boys before they have to go back to school again. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. I hope you come back again soon, Tonya

No comments: