Thursday, August 5, 2010

Convention Make-n-Takes Part 1

Hello! Today we went and got K's schedule for her freshman year. There were lots of freshman girls but things moved pretty quickly and she only had one class that she wanted but couldn't get in. Not to bad I guess for her freshman year. I did make a card today but I am going to save it for tomorrow as it is a birthday card for Saturday and even though the birthday person won't be on my blog I am still going to wait. Today I am going to share with you two of the cards we did while at Convention. I really love this new stamp set (Just Believe) and will be using it quite a bit I predict. The first card is fairly simple but shows a fun why to add dimension to your one layer cards. The second card is a little more complex but still doable to workshops or classes. It showcases our Stampin' Write Markers (which are tax free August 6-8) and the Color Spritzer. If you haven't tried the Color Spritzer why not schedule a private class for you and your friends and I will show you how to use the Color Spritzer. We also used the Wonderful new Buttons. I love how shiny and smooth they are and they colors are so wonderful. I have the Brights right now and will be adding more on future orders.
If you would like more details on the cards please let me know and I will add more. I will be back tomorrow with a new card with a new technique and style layout. Please let me know if you want to place a Tax Free Order so I can get it placed tomorrow. I will be headed out to do all my kids back to school shopping tomorrow. With four kids to buy for it could take a while. :) Thanks for stopping by, Tonya



No comments: