Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Locker Caddies

Good morning! Well, day one of high school was a success so we are onto day two. The boys start tomorrow and I should have more free time to stamp. Today I thought I would share with you two of the locker caddies that the girls made last week while at my house. Each locker caddy was different but they all used the fun Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper. There were different mirrors and I really like how on the right caddy the mirror is rotated to look like a diamond shape. Each girl also make a coordinating ink pen for all those important notes and the pocket on the bottom left is the perfect size for index cards or a lunch card. If you have any questions about the locker caddies or would like one of your own email me and I will help you. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: