Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me!

It has been six years since I decided to become a Demonstrator and I never dreamed I would enjoy it as much as I do. I really only signed up to get the discount and of course the sneak peaks and advanced ordering, but what I have found over the last six years are some wonderful friends and also that I really enjoy sharing Stampin'Up! with those around me. So as I celebrate my 6 year anniversary I would like to offer a special to you. Now through August 31 for every $30 worth of merchandise that you buy I will give you a package of Jewels Free. Please let me know when ordering if you want the Basic Rhinestones or Basic Pearls. For online orders I will email you after you place your order to see which you would like and then mail them directly to you. If you order $60 then you will receive two sets of Jewels Free and so on. Also if you have ever considered becoming a demonstrator then September is a great month to sign up. New Demonstrators in the month of September will receive the Craft Tote that was sold at Convention this year for free just for signing up that is in addition to all the great supplies that you get in the Starter Kit. Give me a call if you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator and I would be happy to meet with you or call you if you are not local. I will add a picture tomorrow of my tote with a few of the supplies that you receive when you sign up to become a demonstrator. Thanks and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: